- Algebra of complex numbers, addition, multiplication, conjugation, polar representation, properties of modulus and principal argument, triangle inequality, cube roots of unity, geometric interpretations.
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients, relations between roots and coefficients, formation of quadratic equations with given roots, symmetric functions of roots.
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means, sums of finite arithmetic and geometric progressions, infinite geometric series, sums of squares and cubes of the first n natural numbers.
- Logarithms and their properties.
- Permutations and combinations, binomial theorem for a positive integral index, properties of binomial coefficients.
- Matrices as a rectangular array of real numbers, equality of matrices, addition, multiplication by a scalar and product of matrices, transpose of a matrix, determinant of a square matrix of order up to three, inverse of a square matrix of order up to three, properties of these matrix operations, diagonal, symmetric and skew-symmetric matrices and their properties, solutions of simultaneous linear equations in two or three variables.
- Addition and multiplication rules of probability, conditional probability, Bayes Theorem, independence of events, computation of probability of events using permutations and combinations.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 covers all the topics required to be studied by aspirants who wish to avail admissions to the IITs via the JEE Advanced 2018 examination. Students will have to study the topics as prescribed for physics, chemistry and mathematics in the syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018. Candidates looking to appear in JEE Advanced next year, need to be thorough with the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 in order to understand the pattern of examination and topics to be covered in each subject.
Now when the IIT JEE syllabus 2018 download is available, candidates can plan their preparation according to the portion covered under each subject. By doing preparation for the examination in accordance with the 2018 JEE Advanced Syllabus, students can complete each subject in the most satisfactory manner. JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus is not any ordinary material so it can not be taken casually. Candidates must remember that the questions papers of JEE Advanced will be more or less based on the Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Architecture Aptitude Test