- Two dimensions :Cartesian coordinates, distance between two points, section formulae, shift of origin.
- Equation of a straight line in various forms, angle between two lines, distance of a point from a line; Lines through the point of intersection of two given lines, equation of the bisector of the angle between two lines, concurrency of lines; Centroid, orthocentre, incentre and circumcentre of a triangle
- Equation of a circle in various forms, equations of tangent, normal and chord.
- Parametric equations of a circle, intersection of a circle with a straight line or a circle, equation of a circle through the points of intersection of two circles and those of a circle and a straight line.
- Equations of a parabola, ellipse and hyperbola in standard form, their foci, directrices and eccentricity, parametric equations, equations of tangent and normal.
- Locus problems.
- Three dimensions : Direction cosines and direction ratios, equation of a straight line in space, equation of a plane, distance of a point from a plane.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 covers all the topics required to be studied by aspirants who wish to avail admissions to the IITs via the JEE Advanced 2018 examination. Students will have to study the topics as prescribed for physics, chemistry and mathematics in the syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018. Candidates looking to appear in JEE Advanced next year, need to be thorough with the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 in order to understand the pattern of examination and topics to be covered in each subject.
Now when the IIT JEE syllabus 2018 download is available, candidates can plan their preparation according to the portion covered under each subject. By doing preparation for the examination in accordance with the 2018 JEE Advanced Syllabus, students can complete each subject in the most satisfactory manner. JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus is not any ordinary material so it can not be taken casually. Candidates must remember that the questions papers of JEE Advanced will be more or less based on the Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Architecture Aptitude Test