- Kinematics in one and two dimensions (Cartesian coordinates only), projectiles; Uniform circular motion; Relative velocity.
- Newton’s laws of motion; Inertial and uniformly accelerated frames of reference; Static and dynamic friction; Kinetic and potential energy; Work and power; Conservation of linear momentum and mechanical energy.
- Systems of particles; Centre of mass and its motion; Impulse; Elastic and inelastic collisions.
- Law of gravitation: Gravitational potential and field; Acceleration due to gravity; Motion of planets and satellites in circular orbits; Escape velocity.
- Rigid body, moment of inertia, parallel and perpendicular axes theorems, moment of inertia of uniform bodies with simple geometrical shapes; Angular momentum; Torque; Conservation of angular momentum; Dynamics of rigid bodies with fixed axis of rotation; Rolling without slipping of rings, cylinders and spheres; Equilibrium of rigid bodies; Collision of point masses with rigid bodies
- Linear and angular simple harmonic motions.
- Hooke’s law, Young’s modulus.
- Pressure in a fluid; Pascal’s law; Buoyancy; Surface energy and surface tension, capillary rise; Viscosity (Poiseuille’s equation excluded), Stoke’s law; Terminal velocity, Streamline flow, equation of continuity, Bernoulli’s theorem and its applications.
- Wave motion (plane waves only), longitudinal and transverse waves, superposition of waves; Progressive and stationary waves; Vibration of strings and air columns; Resonance; Beats; Speed of sound in gases; Doppler effect (in sound).
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 covers all the topics required to be studied by aspirants who wish to avail admissions to the IITs via the JEE Advanced 2018 examination. Students will have to study the topics as prescribed for physics, chemistry and mathematics in the syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018. Candidates looking to appear in JEE Advanced next year, need to be thorough with the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 in order to understand the pattern of examination and topics to be covered in each subject.
Now when the IIT JEE syllabus 2018 download is available, candidates can plan their preparation according to the portion covered under each subject. By doing preparation for the examination in accordance with the 2018 JEE Advanced Syllabus, students can complete each subject in the most satisfactory manner. JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus is not any ordinary material so it can not be taken casually. Candidates must remember that the questions papers of JEE Advanced will be more or less based on the Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Architecture Aptitude Test